- Mens watch, Mens watch
- Pelagos Pelagos
- 42 mm, 42 mm
- stainless steel, titanium, titanium, stainless steel
- self-winding, self-winding
- certified chronometer C.O.S.C., certified chronometer C.O.S.C., power reserve 70 hrs., power reserve 70 hrs.
- 500 m, 500 m
- date, unidirectional rotatable bezel, date, unidirectional rotatable bezel
- titanium bracelet with stainless steel folding clasp patented by Tudor company, rubber strap with pin buckle and extra rubber strap, titanium bracelet with stainless steel folding clasp patented by Tudor company, rubber strap with pin buckle and extra rubber strap
- blue, blue
A magnificent example of connecting a watch with a symbol of adventure – the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers’ watches, equipped with an in-house movement. It has retained Tudor’s characteristic traits – the clearly readable hands known as snowflakes. The Pelagos stands out with its titanium bracelet featuring a steel folding clasp with a unique auto-adjustable spring mechanism patented by TUDOR. An additional rubber strap is also provided, equipped with an extension system that makes it easily adjustable during a dive. A helium valve, a unidirectional rotating bezel and easily readable markers are expected features in divers’ models for deep dives.
- 4.960 €
- in stock